24-hour Filmmaking Challenge
In association with India Film Project
24 hours to script, shoot, edit, and upload a film. Do you think you have what it takes?
Rushes National Film Festival is partnering with India Film Project to conduct a filmmaking workshop and a 24-hour filmmaking challenge for students. What are you waiting for? Register your team and stand a chance to win exciting prizes!
Rules for the 24-hour Challenge
1. 24 hours are from 12 PM 23rd February to 12 PM 24th February.
2. The theme will be revealed via Whatsapp will also be published on our social media pages.
3. Tasks – Each team has to perform the following tasks in the given period of 24 hours: Scripting, Casting, Location, and Art Design, Shooting (You may use DSLR, or Mobile or any other cameras). Editing (must be done on a computer system and not Mobile).
4. Uploading form will be sent to registered Contact Number via Whatsapp one hour prior to the end of the competition.
5. Length of the film can be of 120 seconds max.
6. You can have a maximum of 5 members in your team, excluding the cast.
Theme for the challenge
Theme - Demand more from life
Compulsory Element - A Traffic Jam
Genre - Drama or Humor or Thriller.
1. Tasks – Each team has to perform the following tasks in the given period of 24 hours – Scripting, Casting, Location and Art Design
2. Teams can shoot on DSLR or Mobile on 720p or higher. However, the editing must be done on a laptop.
3. Team Leaders will receive the link for uploading the films after 12 hours of the challenge.
4. The maximum length of the film should be 120 seconds excluding beginning and end credits.
5. You can have a maximum of 5 members in your team, excluding the cast.
6 Any film received after the 24-hour deadline will be disqualified.